Sunday, June 2, 2013

Delectable Cheesecake Brownies






I'm a firm believer that the more sweets you eat, the more sweets you want.
Being around people who have dessert after dinner and cookies lying around, is giving me a real sweet tooth.  As much as I try to resist, I often cave into my desires.  Chocolate is becoming a real weakness for me!  Anyway,  I made these brownies last night, just to be sweet to my boyfriend and his brother :)

Hahaha, who am I kidding?!? I made these brownies because they are soooo yummy and I was craving some chocolatey goodness.   This is a super simple recipe--don't be setback because it includes boxed brownie mix!  Enjoy :D

Cheesecake Brownies

1 box Brownie Mix (make sure the back specifies that it can fit into a 9x13")

Prepare brownie mix according to box directions.

1-8oz. package Cream Cheese, softened
1 egg
1/3 c. sugar
1 t. vanilla extract

Handful semi-sweet chocolate chips

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.  Grease a 9x13" pan.  Pour prepared brownie mix into pan.  Mix cream cheese, egg, sugar, and vanilla together.  Spoon over brownie mix.  Using a butter knife, swirl cheesecake and brownie layers as desired.  Sprinkle a handful of chocolate chips over the top.  Bake 25-30 minutes, until cooked through. 

Try not to eat these for every meal--they are really high in sugar and really low in beneficial nutrients!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment